We found out yesterday, that we're having a boy! We are so excited! And I know Jess is excited to have a hunting partner. We were supposed to have our official ultrasound on Dec. 3, but it got moved back to Dec. 10. I have to go to a perinatalogist so they can do an echocardiogram on the babies heart because I am diabetic. He only comes to Logan 2 times a month, so appointments are very limited. I just couldn't wait any longer, so yesterday I talked to a friend of mine and there was an ultrasound student at the hospital who can do ultrasounds with no liability. So, I called Jess and he met me there between his classes. Everything looked good as far as I could tell. And everything is going well with my pregnancy. We just pray it stays that way. Well, we hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Christmas is just around the corner!
Congratulations on a baby boy! I am so excited for the both of you. I can't wait to see you. You need to put some pics of your belly on here!!
ReplyDeleteYay, a boy!! I am so happy for you guys, we are looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks!
ReplyDelete