
Someone told me I needed to put a picture on here of my belly. This isn't a very good picture, but it's the only one I have for now. This is on Thanksgiving at just over 22 weeks. When Jess was taking the picture, he said "quit trying to poke it out." But, I really wasn't; we just laughed! He's growing like a weed, but measures right on. Last night he was kicking like crazy! I just love him sooo much!!!



How cute are you!!! Would you even call that a belly?? You look great!
ReplyDeleteHey Mindi! That's how my belly looks now when I've just had a large meal. You look great! Cute blog! --Kiesh
ReplyDeletewww.bkrsbaldwin.blogspot.com
MINDI!!! It's Lezlee Brenchley Strong! I CAN'T believe you are pregnant! Congrats. I found you through a blog and what a nice suprise! I am so happy for you! Anyways loved your blog and it looks like things are going good! Hope all is well.
ReplyDelete