Wednesday, December 19, 2007

GRADUATION !!!!!

YEAH!!!! I am finally done. I graduated from Weber on Dec. 14th with a bachelor's in nursing. It is such a good feeling to be done with school. I was hoping to have some me time before the baby comes, but things don't always go the way we want. Up to this point, Jess and I have been serving in the 11 year old scouts, but I just got called as the 1st counselor in the YW's presidency. I am excited to be back in YW's again, but I am feeling overwhelmed. I know the Lord will guide me through this.

11 comments:

  1. I remember how good it felt to graduate. FREEDOM! Congrats! You guys are such a cute couple. Your little guy is so blessed to have a mom and dad who already love him so much. Any ideas for names?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats I am way proud and jealous of you! Your belly is lookin cute. Perhaps I will see you tommorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mindi! Congratulations! I am so excited for you to be done. I bet it feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Mindi! We are all so dang proud of you. We are proud of both of you and can hardly wait to see this new little guy in person.
    Hugs!
    Aunt Raylene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Minds! LOVE IT! That was the best day of my life! I bet you feel like a free woman! It took me 3 years to ever want to read a book after nursing school! You looks beautiful too! Love the belly pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marla, I am so proud of you! That is such a great accomplishment! You look so cute with your little belly! I hope you are feeling good! Take care and keep in touch! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Morla Horla Congrats and I am way jealous as well, but I will be there soon. I am coming up this weekend so you pot lickers be ready to hang out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How the heck did you find such a cute template for your blog I can't find any cute ones?? Any advice would be appreciated. Brady and I are coming up not this weekend but next so we should do something. Hope all is well with the babe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I actually made the template for my blog using some digital paper from shabbyprincess.com you have to download the paper and then put it on a host site (i used photobucket). Then you isert the direct link into your html. Perhaps i can show you or i can send you my html and then you can see where to put the links. It's kinda weird at first.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alright Marla, Time to do some updating...Let me see that belly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Mindi!! Your belly is just adorable. Congrats on having a boy. They are so much fun :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete