I have been a huge slacker on keeping up our blog. We hope you are doing well. Christmas came and went so fast, but it was wonderful. Now we are just patiently waiting for this little boy to arrive. Here's a picture at 27.2 weeks. He's just growing. Jess is back in school and still working hard. I am just working and trying to stay calm while realizing I am going to have a baby in 7 more weeks!!!

Also, over the Christmas break we painted our laundry room orange and our cabinets above our washer and dryer white. Our next project is to get a utility cabinet installed so we have a place to store our ironing board, broom, mop, etc. and then Jess is going to hang a shelf and a coat rack. All of our coats are in the closet of our baby room, so we have to move them to make room for him!

So cute! I hate painting (the actual process) but love to have it all done. Everything is so new feeling and I love the orange!
ReplyDeleteI can't beleive you look that great at 27 weeks. I looked like that at 3 weeks. You suck ;)
ReplyDelete