This is Jess's pride and joy. He has so much hair and it's thick and it grows so fast, I hope our little boy inherits this from his dad. Jess didn't have drill for like 3 1/2 months, so he didn't cut his hair or shave. He frowed his hair out and so we took a picture. He cut it on the 31st of January, and when I saw him, I hardly recognized him without all of his hair. He looked like he was ready for his mission all over again. He said when he is out of the army (he has just under 2 years left) he is not going to shave or cut his hair for a whole year. Oh boy!
Loving the do! I can't remember what Jess looks like with short hair. It's been a while. You are looking so cute with your little belly!
ReplyDeleteI just laughed and laughed when I read....Oh Boy! For some strange reason, I can totally picture you saying that. Brings me back to the olden days. :)
ReplyDeleteJess it looks like you still can't grow much facial hair. Suck it up and be a man. Maybe having a kid will put some hair on your face. I do like the frow though.
ReplyDelete