My mom and my 2 sister-in-laws had a shower for me and the baby on Saturday, Feb. 9th. I just want to say thanks a bunch to them for all their hard work, love and support. Both of my sister-in-laws are expecting also. Everyone was so generous and it was so good to see so many people. I was 32.1 weeks in these pictures. We had an Ultrasound done on Wed 2/6/08 and they said everything looked good. He is measuring dead on with my due date at 4 lbs 4 oz. He loves to move around in my belly and kick me lots, but I love it!! I already know that I am going to miss that feeling, but I can't wait to hold him in my arms. Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks, so that means only 7 more weeks, and that's if I go to my due date, which I doubt they will let me go that long with my diabetes.
Here's my cute mom!! As you can see by the size of me and my belly, he is definitely growing!


The two on the left are my wonderful sister-in-laws and the one on the right is my cute cousin.

We laid everything out so we could get a good picture of all these fun things. There is such a great variety of everything! One thing is for sure, he is definitely going to be a outdoors/cowboy/sports kid. Carol and Getnry, my wonderful mother-in-law and sister-in-law also gave us a Fisher Price high chair/booster seat. I just realized it didn't get in the picture, because it was set up and strapped onto a chair already. We love you all so much. Thanks for all your love and support.
Looks like he's going to be one stylin little man when he gets here. Showers are the best! I can't believe that it is coming right up. You will love being a Mommy! And I'm sure that Jess will be an awesome Daddy! congrats to the both of you. Let us know when he gets here. We love to see the pictures!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you got a lot of great stuff. That is so exciting! You look like a cute little mommy too. I am glad you posted a whole bunch of pics for us to see. Justin especially loved the one of Jess. Right now he hasn't had a hair cut for 2 months and he still has 3 to go. Plus he hasn't shaved his mustache in about 6 months. So he was glad to see that picture. Have fun with all your showers!
ReplyDeleteHow cute are you!!! Gosh I wish I could have been there!! I can't beleive that you are 33 weeks along. So much fun. You look great!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've seen you since game night at Sheena's. You are lookin so good! The picture of you at 27 weeks is what I look like now at 11 weeks. I'm not even kidding. So not fair! :0) Anyways, you better be letting me know when the "friends" shower is. Happy Valentines!
ReplyDeleteMindi you look really cute! I can't believe you are so far along already! The last time I saw you, you didn't even look pregnant. We sure miss you guys. Especially Autumn. She tells us all the time that Mindi and Jess are going to have a kid. Take care and let us know! Miss ya and Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHey! I was just snooping around on different blogs and ran across yours. (I guess our hubbies are at shooting club together today).
ReplyDeleteYour pics are so cute. Congrats on getting your BSN. Are you going to work after you have the baby? I also wanted to put in my plug for the fisher price high chair/booster. They are great. (I just gave a pair to my friend who had twins). They take up no space and I used it for my kids when they were as young as 4 months old and Jaelyn is now 4 and still sits in the thing.
Good luck with everything. Oh, I really like your laundry room. It turned out really cute.
Jamie Roundy
Hey! I was just snooping around on different blogs and ran across yours. (I guess our hubbies are at shooting club together today).
ReplyDeleteYour pics are so cute. Congrats on getting your BSN. Are you going to work after you have the baby? I also wanted to put in my plug for the fisher price high chair/booster. They are great. (I just gave a pair to my friend who had twins). They take up no space and I used it for my kids when they were as young as 4 months old and Jaelyn is now 4 and still sits in the thing.
Good luck with everything. Oh, I really like your laundry room. It turned out really cute.
Jamie Roundy
It was so fun to finally do something with you guys!!
ReplyDelete