
Here's a picture of our little family. We are all doing well. We took Hunter to the Dr. on Thursday, April 3 and he had lost just a little bit of weight. He was down to 8 lbs 12 oz. He never had an jaundice, but they checked his bilirubin level just to make sure and it was 0.0 (They said they had never seen a zero before). He is just healthy and doing well. The first few nights we were home were long nights, but since the next week, he would sleep anywhere from 5 to 7 hours. I was definitely not complaining. The last few nights however, he has woken up more often. I think he has burned off all his extra baby fat and has decided he needs to eat more often. So, we're just trying to figure out a schedule, but everyday brings something new. We are also working on the breastfeeding thing. Kudos to all you moms who do it so well, you've made it look a lot easier than it is. Last night he slept really well, and mom was very happy. I was so tired by the end of yesterday. I am just loving being at home with our cute little boy. I am definitely going to have a hard time going back to work. Last Sunday we went to my mom's to watch conference, and my mom had held him for about 3 hours, I was starting to miss him so much, so I finally had to ask her if I could just cuddle him for a few minutes. She just laughed; she also just made a comment that it is going to be hard for me to go back to work, and it is going to be!! I never imagined I could love someone so much! There's nothing like abeing a mommy. We got Hunter's newborn pictures taken on last Tuesday. I don't have them all yet, but if you want to see a few of them, go to http://stephanietueller.blogspot.com. They are so adorable! We love you all!!



Congrats again! Breastfeeding was by far the hardest thing ever. Just give it a few more weeks, and he will become a pro! I think by 6 weeks, everything becomes lots easier! Hang in there!!
ReplyDelete