Well, it's nearly 4 am, I can't believe I am awake and blogging. I apologize I have been such a slacker though. I have been back to work for 2 weeks and then we have been on vacation for a week, and we have just been busy!! I went back to work June 22 and it was very hard to leave. I only cry in the morning when I leave, but once I get to work, I survive and it is nice to have a change (if only it was just one day a week, oh well). I know Hunter's is in good hands with all the wonderful babysitters we have. Hunter is growing so much and changing every day. He is like a little boy now instead of a baby. We love him sooooo much!! I will try to be better at keeping this updated. But for now, I'm going to sleep! Jess just woke up at asked me what I'm doing, he thinks I'm crazy I'm sure!!
I love the new template on your blog! I'm so glad you finally updated it, it's so fun to look at! Hunter is so dang cute! Love you all!!
ReplyDeleteYou are crazy! 4 am! I'm glad you updated though...way fun pictures and so nice to hear what you are up to. It's always so hard to go back to work. I think I cried every morning for a month with Autumn and I only had to leave her two days a week. So sad!
ReplyDeletemissing you three...
ReplyDeleteHey! It's Jamie (Sutherland) Gardner! I can't remember how I found your blog, but I did! That's fantastic that you have a baby! Oh! Love your blog! Hope you don't mind that I added your blog to mine! Check us out! OH! Ohio is sooo far away from good old Millville right now! :)
ReplyDeletegardnertreeo.blogspot.com
Hi Mindy! I don't know if you remember me, I used to be in your old ward, my last name used to be McMurdie. Anyway I just wanted to say hi!
ReplyDeleteHey Mindi I just found your blog through Ambers. It is nice to see that you have a wonderful life!! Don't you just love being a mom? There is nothing better. Hey I have a blog as well but it is privet, send me an email to ashleephelp2010@yahoo.com It would be great to keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ashlee Olsen Phelps
Mindi, I miss seeing you. I am going to pick up shifts upstairs every once in awhile. I finally updated my blog. I am so bad at this. It has taken me forever to figure out. :)
ReplyDelete4 A.M. ??? Is that what I have to look forward to after Carlee is born? Yikes! Cute blog - maybe you should update it sooner, since you have such a cute family to be taking pictures of! Clinker and I started a blog, so you'll have to check it out - Clinkandains.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete