Sorry, no pictures, my computer and camera aren't working w/each other, so hopefully I can figure it out soon. But, I took Hunter to the Dr. today for his 4 month appt and he weighs 15.6 lbs and is 25 1/2 inches long!! He's in the 60% for weight, 71% for height, and 77% for his head circumference. He is growing like a weed, and is happy and healthy!!! I'll try to get some pics on here soon!!!
How fun, it's wonderful to watch them grow up. Before you know it he will be saying "no mommy' and even though it is anoying you will still think, "wow he said that very well, he is so smart". Anyhoo it's good to check in with ya. Looks like things are going great.
ReplyDeleteeww i just wanna pinch his little cheeks!! Hopefully we'll see you guys at trout and berry days!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Mindi-
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you guys finally let me watch Hunter last week. He is the best, most content baby that has ever lived. What a cutie! I'm excited to be in Young Women with you
Can't wait to see some pics! I LOVE CHUNKY MONKEYS!!!
ReplyDeletemindy jones!! i cant believe it. how have you been. it has been years i think. anyway, this is amanda lewis, from high school. just saw you through another blog and thought i would drop a note. cute kid. and you look great. keep in touch!!
ReplyDelete