Saturday, September 20, 2008

Summer Fun!!!

These are just a whole bunch of different pictures. We went fishing at Wellsville dam with my brother, nephews, and my parents. My cousins Brian and Amanda came up from Cali this summer with their three little kids, Katherine, Elizabeth, and Jameson. Jameson, Logan, and Hunter are all within 3 weeks of each other, so it will be fun as they grow up to watch them. Logan is the oldest but the smallest, and Hunter is the youngest but the biggest, which I just think is funny. They are so darn cute and I love them all. We're glad we got to see you Brian and Amanda!! The last two pictures are at one of my best friend's wedding, Lindsey Haviland to Ryan Richards!! Congrats again you guys!!! We love you and are so happy for you!!

1 comment:

  1. Mindi,
    He is adorable! I love his curly hair! It looks like you had a wonderful summer. Take care, Holly

    ReplyDelete