Hunter is surrounded by girls. Jorie belongs to Kevin and Jen, Rylee bolings to Justin and Ashlee, and Ella Jerzee is Lacie and Jory's little girl. The picture of Ella and Junter is so old, I need to get an updated one, but I had to have a picture of him w/each of the girls in his life. Good thing Brandt and Keisha just had a boy. Guess we'll have to see what Dustin and Sheena and Jared and Cherstie are going to have. Hunter and Tyler might have to hang out with the older boys so they're not out numbered by the girls. But aren't those girls so darn cute!!!!
-
The Last Christmas of the Decade
6 years ago






He is getting so big! And I love his hair! What a cute kid--I am sure my little girl would think so, too!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Thats funny all your friends had girls because in provo all our friends had boys, Jerzee is surrounded by boys that were born when she was!
ReplyDelete