Well, Max doesn't have very much hair, but he was definitely in need of a haircut!! He's got a natural mohawk. It's so funny!! So his hair is long on top and then on the sides too! His hair is thin and looks more wirey the longer it gets! He totally looked like a mad scientist or bozo the clown! So at almost 5 months, he got his first haircut!
Scare hair!!
Bunts sure likes to be in pictures more and more these days!! What cute boys!!
Do you like my home made barber chair and cape?!?
I'm so not good at cutting hair, especially with just scissors.He's getting so big so fast!!! Yesterday, 8/9/10, he rolled from his back to his belly!!!! I'm not ready for a 2nd mobile child!! Let the fun begin, I guess! And they also started our rough electrical on our house on the 9th!!











No comments:
Post a Comment