Sunday August 8th, was Jess's Birthday and he officially turned the big 3-0!! He got a Lifetime picnic table from me and the boys! My cousin Braiden also returned home from his mission so we went down to hear him speak. We rode down with my parents and my dad was parking the car and was almost in the stall when my mom spoke and said "Honey, there's a spot (while pointing) right over there in the shade." My mom is notorious for being a backseat driver (guess that's where I get if from). My dad turned to her and said, "do you wanna drive?" as he obedientely backed out of the stall to move to the other stall. Well as he was trading stalls Hunter said the funnies thing that went like this:
Hunter: "Granpa......Granpa......Graaaaanpaaaaaaa" (getting louder each time)
Grandpa: "What buddy?"
Hunter: "Do YOU wanna drive?"
Ha Ha!!! I laughed my dang head off!!!!!!! I love this kid!!!
The Last Christmas of the Decade
6 years ago



Happy Birthday Jess! Should've told you the other day when we saw ya. We had a BBQ that night too with my fam and I was so mad it rained. Oh well, at least it passed quickly :)
ReplyDelete