Jess turned 30 years old on August 8th!! So I had a little party for him on the 6th!! We had a BBQ and the party was outside and can you believe the only day it picked to rain pretty much all summer was that night!! Even during the day the weather was beautiful, but it POORED for about 30 minutes or so!!! I was SOOO stressed and kept trying to decide if we should try to move the party somewhere else. The party was at the Fish House and we would have just done it inside there, but there was a party going on inside! We paced the floor and about 15 minutes before it was supposed to start, we could see a patch of blue sky!!! The party went on and besides being a little chilly, we had a great time!!

That's the storm that passed through!

Norm, Big Dog w/Tine, and Jess manned the grill!

Jason and Lesley and their cute family!!

Tys, Max, and Carol just enjoying a burger!

The Cake! I thought I was so funny!! He REALLY not old, but I have to pretend he is!! This is the first time since I've know him that we've been in different decades of age! Anyway, if ya can't tell he fell out of his wheelchair!

Singing Happy Birthday!


Ty Baldwin was such a good helper to blow out the candles!

We had ice cream cones for the kids and I think they liked them:-)!
Honey, we LOVE you!!! And hope you had a very Happy 30th!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment