My Aunt Karen has put on a little family party the past few years at the Little Bear River Bottoms in Wellsville. This waterslide is seriously one of the funnest things I've done. It's basically a huge slip 'n slide but the drop is seriously almost straight down!!

Hunter with my cousin Heather!


Mom and Bunts!! I think that's the furthest out I've ever made it!! Must be all that extra post baby weight:-)!!!

Bunts and Mom! Jess was cleaning carpets so he didn't get to come. Hopefully next year!! We aure missed him!!
That looks like a blast! Your trip to cali looked like so much fun! How the heck are you anyway?? So you are building a house!!?!?!?!? (it's been a long time since I have blogged) Where are you building at? We need to get together!! Our little family is going to be moving to Logan in a few weeks, so we should get together or do something fun!
ReplyDelete