Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Easter Sunday! April 24th, 2011

Easter Sunday! What cute boys! Just after church in their new outfits! I don't usually buy matching stuff because Max has all of Hunter's hand me downs, poor kid:)! But sometimes matching outfits are called for:)! Gosh I sure LOVE them!! And think they're so darn cute:)!!!




What a little stud! And look how light his hair is getting:)!



I hate to see them grow up but so fun to see them so excited!! Our church starts at 9 so we had to look for our Easter baskets after church:). Bunts found his Easter basket in the hall closet! Silly Easter bunny! He loved it all and got spoiled rotten:)!



And Max's Easter basket was hidden under the sink in the 1/2 bath! Max wasn't too happy at this point though. But he got lots of fun stuff too!:)





Then we headed to The Fish House for a fun Easter party and of course an Easter Egg Hunt!!



Tammie was so nice to help Hunter on his hunt! She's so good to our kiddos!! Hunter got new sunglassess from the Easter Bunny and LOVED them. Unfortunately we lost them a couple months later:(! They're camo ones.














Grandma Carol, Max, and Tammie



Mom and Millus!





Attempt at a family picture!:)


Had to put em both on here cause Max isn't looking in the 1st one and Jess isn't in this one:)!





All the grandkids got these bunny ear masks and loved them! Bunts and Kenna rockin out on the piano with theirs on!



Then we lined 'em up for a group photo!!



They're waiting to go downstairs and find their Easter baskets at Grandpa and Grandma Joneses house!! This pic is from last yeear on Easter! I just thought it was fun to see how they've all changed! They were posed much better last year:)!




Bunts found his!!
















Max's stuff in the downstairs family room!





Another attempt at a family picture!



Playing the quarter game with Grandpa! Such a fun game! I first played with Grandma Anderson but I'm not sure if that where the game started but I think so:)! How to play: there's a big bag, bucket, or bowl of quarters and you reach your hand in and as many as you can lift out you can keep! Super fun esp if you have big hands!:) Well my parent's have altered the rules a little and whoever gets the most amount of the kids, all the kids get that much and same goes for the adults!:) Pretty fun game if you ask me:)!!!





Max loved all the toys!





And do ya think we got spoiled?!?!?! That's not even from the Easter Bunny! Almost though:)!


1 comment: