Tuesday, August 23, 2011

End of April:)!!

What cute boys!! April 25, 2011 Max and Hunter had their 12 month and 3 year old check-ups today! I told Hunter Max was going to have to get shots but he wouldn't, but guess what?!....I was wrong!!:( I took this picture to document their bandaids on their legs, but Hunter's is hidden by his arm. Max had to get 4 shots and Hunter 1! We did Max's shots 1st and then I told Hunter he had to get one, but he did NOT like that at all!! He SCREAMED and cried so loud before, during, and after! But then everything was ok. I prob should've warned him but I din't know til we got there. I know if I would've told him he would've cried the whole time! Here's their stats:


Max:

wt: 20-14 (21%)

ht: 30 1/4 in (65%)

OFC 48 cm (38%)




Hunter:

wt: 32.2 lbs (54%)

ht: 40 in (93%) - that's the highest percentile he's been! And the little fart did NOT want to stand up against the wall to see how tall he was! He bawled!! Oh dear! I'm glad we survived that visit:)!! j/k but really kind of not:)!

And poor Max has eczema on his eyelid (which he's had off and on for a while) so the doc told us to put hydrocortisone cream on it, got prescribed an ointment for a bad diaper rash on his bum, and has double ear infections still or again? (we were just in the middle of March and he took an antibiotic (amoxicillin) for double ear infections:( poor kiddo). So he started a new abx last night (omnicef):( Also has a cold and is teething! For such a train wreck he's happy as can be!! So this was what he had to take before he wen to bed:(! Poor kid! Looks like he joined the geriatric crowd at a whopping 1 YEARS OLD!!:)

He loves to climb! This is one of his favorite places:)!




He also won't ly down to drink his bottle if I give it to him when he's sitting or standing up:)! I just thought these were funny pictures of him trying to drink sitting up:)!





April 30th, we headed to SLC with Andy/Ash, Brady/Jenna, and Dustin/Sheena to go to supercross! We had a DELICIOUS dinner at Macaroni Grill and then off the races! We wanted to take a group picture so Brady handed their camera to a girl in front of us and she stood up to take it and dropped their dang camera! Ugh!! It was a bad night!! Such a nice camera and pretty new! So that put a damper on things!


We did see some pretty killer mullets!! This one trumped em all though! We were pretty sure this guys ears are allergic to hair:)!! j/k but we had some good laughs!!:)



Sheena, Me, Jenna, and Ash after the race in front of the track! Yeah it was cold!! We had our winter whooly's on!! We ended the night with a midnight dinner at Denny's! And someone might have pee'd their pants in the parking lot of the apts we stayed in!! But luckily there was a washer/dryer available!:) Fun little weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment