Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hunter's 1st Day of "Spre-school"

Hunter STARTED PRE-SCHOOL aka "spre-school"!!!! SO crazy that he's that old! His first day was a week ago, Aug 31, 2011. And he's so lucky to get to go to Grandma Joneses for preschool! He's been looking froward to starting school for so long...I can't believe it's already here! He got a new school shirt shirt from Grandma Jones and it's red of course because that's his favorite color "but he just likes all the colors:), but red's his fav! Complete with spiderman shoes and "pack-pack"! He's set!



What a handsome little dude!!


And he's off to jump in the car!!! (and we're actually gonna be on time:)!!)


Just a few more pics at Grandma's:)


walking to the door!




Found his name tag!


Picture with Teacher/Grandma:)


Hunter's cubby



And he's SO lucky to get to have his cousins, Kenna and Logan, in his class!!

Yay for playdough!


Whew! Got one with em all looking! What cute kiddos!



Cute Max just waitin patiently in the car!! Love this kiddo! Wierd it's just he and I for a couple hours a week:)...mmmm, what to do?!:)


Found this cute girl on her way in to pre-school too!! Jorie's in his class too!! So fun!! What a cutie pie! So we went to Walmart and then to wash the car. Let me tell ya what! It was such a wierd feeling to think I was doing errands while my baby was at preschool! But so fun and exciting at the same time!!! I say this all the time, but I'm so amazed at watching my kids learn and develop! Bunts is doing so good at addition! I'll ask hime" what's _+_" and he'll hold up one number on one hand and one number on the other and then count em all together! So amazing!! So smart!! They're all done!








Jorie off the find Jen!



Bunts was kinda hiding from me! I know he wanted to stay and play all day:)!




Tried to get one more picture with the 3 of em but it was too bright!!:)



Jorie and Hunter



Baby Dax (just 1 1/2 weeks old!) and Jorie and Bunts!



Sure do love him!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, he's so cute! This totally brought back memories from when I was at preschool at your mom's. She is seriously the best! What darling kiddies you have.

    ReplyDelete