WOW!! We had such a BUSY but FUN Labor Day Weekend! My cousin Braiden got married to Maddi on Friday, Sept 2 in SLC Temple. Jess had to work so it was just me and the boys with my family:)! They had their wedding dinner the night before, so Jess and I got to go to that and kid free cause Carol was so nice to take our kiddos!
The ceremony was beautiful! The whole day was beautiful! And we are so happy for them! Here's Max, Lesley, Jason(their kids were at their Grandma Seamons), Grandpa, Bunts, and Grandma waiting for the newly married couple to come out of the temple! Can I just say...I LOVE the Salt Lake Temple!! So beautiful!!
Grandpa snuck over to get Grandma a drink (D.C.:)) at a little shop right by the temple so then Bunts wanted something. Grandpa was so nice to take him back and get him something! He got chocolate milk and a chocolate chip cookie! Could life get much better?:)
Uncle Steve and Dad....I'm sure there's A LOT of wisdom going on in that conversation!:) I was gonna have em look but Susie thought that was a much better picture:)!
And then they were looking but they weren't smiling:)! Are we surprised?:)
Just enjoying some treats in the shade!
LOVE these boys!! Sure wish our daddy was here though!!
We walked over and had lunch at the Lion House Pantry and it was so yummy! On our way back had to take advantage of a perfect photo op:)!!
In the spring we went to the visitor's center at The St. George Temple and Hunter loved the statue of Christ that "talks" (the recording). I told him there was one here and he really wanted to go see Him! So cute! I never realized that sound REALLY echos in that room, but Max would squeal or Hunter would say something or I would get after them:) and you could here everything echo:)!

Then we headed up to Swiss Days in Midway with my parent's, Steve and Susie, and Alyssa and her kids! That was my first time going and it was really fun! I didn't buy anything though:)! Fun to look around! And the coolest part was we got to see President Uchtdorf there! My dad talked to him for just a minute! When Jason was on his mission in Germany President Uchtdorf's wife called my parents to let them know they had met Jason and he was well! Such a nice guy!

Bunts, Riley, and Kam!! Bunts LOVES to play with his cousins!! We of course had to stop at Cutler's in Bountiful and got some dinner. And ended the night with the reception! And we got to take Grandma Great Jones (my Grandma) home! So fun to visit with her and spend more time with her! And she was so great to listen to Hunter talk her ear off all the way home! He loved talking to Grandma Great!! We sure love her!! Oh and Max said "thanks" today!! It wasn't very clear, but that's what he said! I love getting to hear new words! Seems like once they start they just keep rambling off new words and/or new things!
Saturday, Jess did some work around the yard! Hunter was so excited to help dad on the tractor!!
While I was outside taking some pictures and talking to Jess, Max was inside on Hunter's bed(yeah he learned to climb up on his own!) smooshing his face up against the window!! What a ham!!:)



Saturday night we had a fun Jones family reunion at my parent's house with about 1/2 our family:)! It was so much fun though! And they brought a bunch of pictures form Grandma Joneses house to go through and label! It was fun to see pictures of all of us when were younger!
And apparently we tucker Max right out!! What a cutie pie!!
Sunday we went to church and Max went to nursery for the first time (he's 16 1/2 months but they said they'd take him)!!! And he loved it and did so good! This was the first time he's worn this cute church outfit! And I just thought it was cute, so I took some pictures! (wierd I know:)!)
Sunday night we went on a 4 wheeler ride with Carol and Grant up on the west to look for elk. Didn't see elk, but did see some deer and buffalo! Max and Grandma Carol!
Love these two!!!!!!!!!
FAMILY!!! On the west overlooking Paradise and the south end of the valley! One of my favorite spots...best view!!!
Hunter and Max rode in the razor with Grandma and Grandpa most of the time! And Max sure enjoyed some licorice:)! Can ya tell?!

The 4 of em!
We were behind em and Max was standing up and just a squealin! I tried to get some good pictures but it was a little too bumpy!

Beautiful sunset! Love the skyline with the Wellsville's! The picture doesn't do it justice, but we sure live in a pretty place!!!! It's been such nice weather but it's actually cooling off quite a bit at night! Our ride home was kinda chilly!
And still enough energy to mow the lawn!!!
Monday morning, most of the boys went golfing to Sherwood! I wanted to do the Fun Run but Jess was golfing and I didn't want to wake my boys up early to tkae em somewhere so I could run, so next year:)! Then on to the parade! Hunter sitting by Grandma Great, covering his ears:)! He was hiding from the sirens!:) Here's part of the fam! And we found out that Bracken and Talisha (not it the picutre though) are gonna have a baby in February!! We are so excited for them!!!
More of the fam! We were on the street to help the kiddos get candy! Max wasn't bothered at all by the sirens or guns or anything! He wanted to go join em:)! It's so funny in life how your perspective changes on things at different stages in your life:)! Before I had kids I used to get so mad at other kids who would run out in front of my nieces and nephews and take their candy! I would like guard an area or snitch candy from kids:)! That's terrible:)! Well now that I have kids and realize that we don't even eat 1/4 of the candy....I don't care if we only get a couple pieces! I just think it's funny!
Waiting for more candy! The kids made a haul!
The boys with Grandma Jones and Great Grandma Jones!
And waiting for more candy:)! And Aunt Lesley catching Max from running out in to the road! This pretty much sums up our little Max....he's ALWAYS on the run!!!:)
Quick family pic!
And after the parade we got a quick fmaily pic with Grandma Jones! But Max wasn't looking:)
And then Grandma had her eyes closed:)! So that' s why there's two!! I had Hunter all psyched up to ride a sheep but then found out ya have to be 4 but probably 5! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he can ride next year:)! He was excited to do it, but he probably would have chickened out when he got on the spot! We had a yummy lunch at Grandma Jones'. Jess spent about 5 hours at the town square waiting to play horseshoes with Craig Olsen:)! It's kinda funny! But I think they played like 5 games or something! And we ended the night at the Mt Sterling Stampede! It was fun but the boys were done sittin still:)! They had had a long and busy day:)! This was Brynna's(my cousin) last year to ride so we wanted to go watch her and she did so good! A few years ago my cousin Amanda and I chased a bunch of cows around and if you grab the winning ribbon off one of the cow's tails you win something! Well I won a storm door:)! So I've tried the last couple years..so of course I had to try again:)! but didn't win, better luck next year:)!
The ceremony was beautiful! The whole day was beautiful! And we are so happy for them! Here's Max, Lesley, Jason(their kids were at their Grandma Seamons), Grandpa, Bunts, and Grandma waiting for the newly married couple to come out of the temple! Can I just say...I LOVE the Salt Lake Temple!! So beautiful!!
Grandpa snuck over to get Grandma a drink (D.C.:)) at a little shop right by the temple so then Bunts wanted something. Grandpa was so nice to take him back and get him something! He got chocolate milk and a chocolate chip cookie! Could life get much better?:)
Uncle Steve and Dad....I'm sure there's A LOT of wisdom going on in that conversation!:) I was gonna have em look but Susie thought that was a much better picture:)!
And then they were looking but they weren't smiling:)! Are we surprised?:)
Just enjoying some treats in the shade!
LOVE these boys!! Sure wish our daddy was here though!!
We walked over and had lunch at the Lion House Pantry and it was so yummy! On our way back had to take advantage of a perfect photo op:)!!
In the spring we went to the visitor's center at The St. George Temple and Hunter loved the statue of Christ that "talks" (the recording). I told him there was one here and he really wanted to go see Him! So cute! I never realized that sound REALLY echos in that room, but Max would squeal or Hunter would say something or I would get after them:) and you could here everything echo:)!
Then we headed up to Swiss Days in Midway with my parent's, Steve and Susie, and Alyssa and her kids! That was my first time going and it was really fun! I didn't buy anything though:)! Fun to look around! And the coolest part was we got to see President Uchtdorf there! My dad talked to him for just a minute! When Jason was on his mission in Germany President Uchtdorf's wife called my parents to let them know they had met Jason and he was well! Such a nice guy!
Bunts, Riley, and Kam!! Bunts LOVES to play with his cousins!! We of course had to stop at Cutler's in Bountiful and got some dinner. And ended the night with the reception! And we got to take Grandma Great Jones (my Grandma) home! So fun to visit with her and spend more time with her! And she was so great to listen to Hunter talk her ear off all the way home! He loved talking to Grandma Great!! We sure love her!! Oh and Max said "thanks" today!! It wasn't very clear, but that's what he said! I love getting to hear new words! Seems like once they start they just keep rambling off new words and/or new things!
Sunday night we went on a 4 wheeler ride with Carol and Grant up on the west to look for elk. Didn't see elk, but did see some deer and buffalo! Max and Grandma Carol!
Love these two!!!!!!!!!
FAMILY!!! On the west overlooking Paradise and the south end of the valley! One of my favorite spots...best view!!!
Hunter and Max rode in the razor with Grandma and Grandpa most of the time! And Max sure enjoyed some licorice:)! Can ya tell?!
The 4 of em!
We were behind em and Max was standing up and just a squealin! I tried to get some good pictures but it was a little too bumpy!
Beautiful sunset! Love the skyline with the Wellsville's! The picture doesn't do it justice, but we sure live in a pretty place!!!! It's been such nice weather but it's actually cooling off quite a bit at night! Our ride home was kinda chilly!
And still enough energy to mow the lawn!!!
Monday morning, most of the boys went golfing to Sherwood! I wanted to do the Fun Run but Jess was golfing and I didn't want to wake my boys up early to tkae em somewhere so I could run, so next year:)! Then on to the parade! Hunter sitting by Grandma Great, covering his ears:)! He was hiding from the sirens!:) Here's part of the fam! And we found out that Bracken and Talisha (not it the picutre though) are gonna have a baby in February!! We are so excited for them!!!
More of the fam! We were on the street to help the kiddos get candy! Max wasn't bothered at all by the sirens or guns or anything! He wanted to go join em:)! It's so funny in life how your perspective changes on things at different stages in your life:)! Before I had kids I used to get so mad at other kids who would run out in front of my nieces and nephews and take their candy! I would like guard an area or snitch candy from kids:)! That's terrible:)! Well now that I have kids and realize that we don't even eat 1/4 of the candy....I don't care if we only get a couple pieces! I just think it's funny!
Waiting for more candy! The kids made a haul!
The boys with Grandma Jones and Great Grandma Jones!
And waiting for more candy:)! And Aunt Lesley catching Max from running out in to the road! This pretty much sums up our little Max....he's ALWAYS on the run!!!:)
Quick family pic!
And after the parade we got a quick fmaily pic with Grandma Jones! But Max wasn't looking:)
And then Grandma had her eyes closed:)! So that' s why there's two!! I had Hunter all psyched up to ride a sheep but then found out ya have to be 4 but probably 5! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he can ride next year:)! He was excited to do it, but he probably would have chickened out when he got on the spot! We had a yummy lunch at Grandma Jones'. Jess spent about 5 hours at the town square waiting to play horseshoes with Craig Olsen:)! It's kinda funny! But I think they played like 5 games or something! And we ended the night at the Mt Sterling Stampede! It was fun but the boys were done sittin still:)! They had had a long and busy day:)! This was Brynna's(my cousin) last year to ride so we wanted to go watch her and she did so good! A few years ago my cousin Amanda and I chased a bunch of cows around and if you grab the winning ribbon off one of the cow's tails you win something! Well I won a storm door:)! So I've tried the last couple years..so of course I had to try again:)! but didn't win, better luck next year:)!




No comments:
Post a Comment