Thursday, December 1, 2011

Max turned 18 months!! October 21st, 2011


Our baby turned 18 months old on October 21st!!!! Where does the time go?!?! He had his 18 months check-up about a week later and the 27th. He's healthy! And his ears look good! Yay! No ear infections:)! Had to get 4 shots, but a sucker made eveything better:)!! He LOVES suckers much to mom's dismay:)! Just because he gets sticky:)!!
Here's his stats:
weight: 24 lbs 3 oz (26%)
height: 33 in (70%) seemed tall to me so I remeasured him and I only got 32 inches, barely! Which would actually put him <50% but we'll pretend he's taller. He's just a little guys but he's fiesty!!:)
OFC: 47 cm (27%)

Things to remember about Max:
-loves to squeal/scream, really good at it and does it all the time:) (note the sarcasm)
-LOVES treats, diet coke (he's a pop/drink thief), oatmeal, crackers, cookies, string cheese, donuts, spaghettios, mac n cheese, chicken nuggets, fries, bananas, caprisuns, smarties (Grandpa Grant can win him over anytime if he's got smarties:)),
-words he says: bye-bye, hello (he'll turn most anything into a phone and walk around saying "hewo or hlo", love you "dadu", mom, dad, "where'd it do?" (while holding his arms out), "Cheese" (anytime he sees a camera:), must be my kid:)!!), ought-o, pinches his nose and says "stinky", cu-cu, "peas" for please.....and the list continues, just can't remember all of them right now:).
-BIG tease!...Nope HUGE tease:)!!! Loves to turn the TV off when Hunter's watching it and then he just laughs.
-Loves to wrestle, jump, jump on people.
-loves the tub! And the bathroom. Found him the other day in the bathroom (we usuallt keep the door shut but it must have been left open) with a cup, scooping water out of the toilet and into the tub:(, needless to say he got to take a bath:)!
-waves bye-bye
-Has a BIG smile almost all the time!
-Loves to grab his diaper or his parts when getting his diaper changed and just laughs when I get after him.
-Loves nursery
-At bedtime or naptime, when I walk in his room he whines and points to the rocker. So I'll rock him sometimes and when I start humming, he starts humming right along with me:). So sweet!
-Gives great big bear hugs and "smack" kisses! And lots of them:)!
-Loves to chew on his toothbrush or baby spoons.
-can be found with a baby spoon a lot and many times a cup or a bowl and pretends to stir or eat out of it
-is becoming very independent. Loves to feed himself.
-he'll fold his arms and bow his head when it's time to say the prayer. And he's does it so reverently, even if he's been rowdy, he'll quiet right down. it's so cute!



I have no idea why I really took a picture of the boys in a shopping cart car at Macey's, LOL!:) Guess cause I'm me and take a picture of everything. Really just because Max was 18 months today and my boys LOVE to ride in these dang car carts! It's rare if I don't run into something while trying to maneuver it:)! And I left one bag in the store and the poor pregnant worker brought it all the way to me, super nice! I'm sure she thought I was off my rocker cause I was taking a picture:)!





He LOVES to be outside!!


And will play outside every chance he can:)! I can't wait til we have grass and I will LOVE to be outside with them a lot more:)! Got the boys in the tub that night and then I got Max out of the tub and into his jammies first, then sent him off to play with the toys. Got Bunts out of the tub and into his jammies, walked out in the kitchen and found Max with all my bowls out from our lazy susan spread all out on the kitchen floor!!:) and the adventures just go on and on from the time they wake up til bedtime. Funny that bedtime keeps getting earlier:)!!


And this was where he ended up at the end of our day! Kicked back on a bean bag, bottle in hand, feet kicked up on the fireplace (no it wasn't on or hot)!! Funny funny kiddo!!!:) We sure do love you Max!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment