Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fall Festival/Pumpkin Walk 10/22/11

It was opening weekend of the deer hunt so Dad was gone hunting:(! So we played really hard and we really did A LOT today!! We were gonna try to hit the fall festival at the heritage center yesterday, the 21st but didn't quite make it. So we got up early on Saturday and headed over. The weather was perfect and there was hardly anyone there:)! I was anticipating it to be like Baby Animal Days where it's so busy ya can't even hardly move:). It was perfect and the boys LOVED it!!!! We started with the train 1st thing and I think we rode it at least 5 times that day!


They LOVED it!!


There were some animals you could go in and pet. I think I could have just left them penned up with the goats and they would have been happy as can be! Max was climbing up on their wood piles and they were both plenty rowdy in there. So we headed out of there:)



We visited Grandma Great Jones a few days before for her birthday and she gave the boys each a dollar! Well Bunts decided he wanted to buy this elastic gun with his money. So this was his purchase:) He was in heaven! Sadly it quit working after a couple days.



But he LOVED it!!


I'm pretty sure this big tarp slide was Hunter's favorite thing:)! Max went down once with me but didn't really like it so he and I just played at the top while Bunts played on it!


Of course Max found the dirt:)!



It was a pretty big old slide but Hunter could've played on it all day! Which funny because I would've thought just the opposite of my boys:)!


He's getting so big to go down a big ol slide and carry his mat up all by himself:)!


And the more he went the more daring he got:)!


Next we hit the hay bale jump! Both of them LOVED this!! I'm telling you this was so much fun for them!!:)









Then onto a maze for litte kids made out of big card board boxes! I let Max follow Hunter in and he got lost...twice! Well stuck is more like it:)! He'd go in but then couldn't find his way out. The workers had to rescue him both times:)! Oops!








Waiting for the candy cannon! (where they shoot a bunch of candy out of a cannon! Pretty fun:)!)

Cruisin on the train again!


And Bunts rode in the red caboose and LOVED it!!



And then we rode the train 1 more time since there was room!!:) We had so much fun and we'll definitely plan to go back next year:)!!


After a little nap we met up with Jen, Jorie, Dax and headed to the pumpkin walk! This was only my 2nd time going with the last being when I in YW's. It was so much fun! And the kiddos had fun!



Thought this display was so clever and cute of the Aggies:)! I was amazed at all the talent and creativity!! And aren't those two little punpkins standing in the front cute:)!!



Love this for Christmas time(but didn't do it this year). But they looked like peppermints!!:)



And of course everyone loves Winnie the Pooh! And there tons of other cute ones! Those were just the was a snapped some pics of:)!

And the end there's a witch but my boys didn't want anything to do with her:)!





They did love these cut outs however:)!




Haha! Hunter totally wanted to be Snow White! What can I say...he plays with mostly girls:)! Oh but he's all boy, don't you worry:)!!



Pooh!



Yoda!! Isn't he cute!!:)



And of course Mickey!!



And Clifford too! It was a successful night at the pumpkin walk and so nice outside:)!!



And our little Max has become quite the drink hog:)! Once he gets a drink (mainly my cup or mug) he holds it with a death grip!:) Hunter wanted a drink and he just held on tighter and tighter:)! And we finished off the night with a yummy dinner at Texas Roadhouse:)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment