Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dad and Mom's Ward ski night 3-2-12

Well I'm in high hopes to get all caught up my blog!! But you know how that goes...you're doing really good, then ya get really busy, then BAM! You're 6 months behind again:)! Hopefully I can stay caught up:)! So I'm starting fresh in March! We took the kiddos skiing on March 2nd for my parent's ward ski night and they both loved it! This is Bunts's 2nd time this year and he rocks!! He such a good little skiier:)! The Norman's let him borrow a harness and it makes a world of difference! He can ski so good and with the harness you can control them a lot better! The first time we went this year was on Valentine's Day with our ward but Max stayed home with Grandpa and Grandma White. My mom was in the lodge and said she could watch Max (he was a busy little boy though! Thanks Mom:)!) so he got to come!:) Which I was so excited about! It's just fun to have all your family together:)!
Hunter was so cold by this point but we needed to a family picture of course:)! And it actually was really cold this night. But what do ya do:)! So Bunts went in with Grandpa Jones and Max got to go on a run with Mom and Dad (Jess held him).



1st lift ride baby!!!


He was happy as could be as long as he was outside:)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment