Wednesday, March 28, 2012

St. George 3/7-3/11/2012

The 2nd week in March we headed to Sunny St. George for a nice little vacation! We left on a Wednesday, the 7th (Logan's birthday) and started off the trip by going to Disney's Toy Story 3 on Ice with Dustin and Sheena and their kiddos! So much fun! Hunter absolutely LOVED it!! Max...not so much! The little stinker didn't have a nap that day, which didn't help anything but he's just a goer! So he and I made lots of trips around the Energy Solutions Arena and all the workers thought he was pretty darn funny. About the last 30 minutes, he was so done with everything and he cried hard but finally we spotted Trax through the window and that distracted him a little:)! All in all it was super fun!! Max and I even got to see Thurl Bailey and someone else doing some type of recording/broadcast thing. By about 10 pm we were on our way down south:)!! Thursday mornin I got to go for a run OUTSIDE!! It's been cold and dark at home so I hadn't run outside yet. It felt SOOOO good!! We ate lunch at 5 guys and did a little shopping! Put Max down for a nap and then Jess and Grant went golfing. Carol and I were gonna go shopping with the boys after Max woke up but the little stinker took almost a 4 hour nap!! Pretty sure he was pooped from the night before!

Once Max woke up we didn't have much time before the guys would be done so we just ran to Target! Bunts got these capsules out of the $ bin that dissolve and foam bugs come out of them! He was entertained forever!!:)

Got back, had some dinner, and relaxed! LOVE these little cheesers!!!!!


Jess had to go to Vegas for work on Sunday so I thought I'd be driving home alone with the boys so we decided it was time to invest in DVD players for the car. Hunter's birthday was 3 weeks from this day, so we gave them to him early so they could use them on the drive home:)! He was so dang funny when he opened it! He looked at the box and says, "It's my very own IPAD:)!!!" Jess and I were both laughing so hard:)! too funny! Maybe in a few years buddy...like 15:)!!


Friday we went swimming at the Community Center Pool! It wasn't crowded at all, which was nice! Max is our little water baby when it comes to the tub! He'll get so excited about the tub and sit and yell "bub! bub!" cause he loves getting in:)! And he's fearless in the tub! So I thought he'd love the pool! But not so much! He eventually warmed up but it took while. And Bunts loved it! except for the the big bucket of water that tips over and tons of water pours out on ya! But Jess got both the boys up there quite a few times and even me a couple:)!

Jess's serious face:)

Just enjoying a little snack:)!

Mischievous Max!

And Max saying "Hejun" (one of the contestants on American Idol this season). It's so funny to hear him say it:)!!

And Bunts playing on the toys at the pool! He was pretty much fearless and loved it all:)!!


Chillin with Dad!!

Mom and Bunts! Yeah some little kid splashed water in my face:). I was pretending to be afraid of Max splashing me so he'd get more used to the water and some kid that was like 5 totally soaked me! Cute if you're 2 but not i you're five!:) but what could I say?! nothing cause I wanted Max to get into it:)!! LOL! But then I got soaked by the bucket:). Gotta love raccoon eyes:)!! So we were swimming and having a great time and then the whistles started blowing and they evacuated the pool! Someone had either pooped or thrown up in it:(!! Blah! But we were pretty much done anyway so we left. That night we went to and Had a BBQ near Sand Hollow with Ryan and Tasha Obray and her family at her Dad's house. Way fun day!!

Saturday we went on a walk to see and feed the ducks!!! So much fun! But holy cow! Max wanted to just follow all those ducks right into the pond!! Too funny! We didn't have any old bread so Jess said let's feed em popcorn! I said we shouldn't but he won. Hope all none of those ducks choked:)! The boys LOVED this!!:)


Gettin some popcorn! Mouth wide open cause he's so excited! The last time I took him to feed the ducks he'd eat the bread instead of give it to the ducks! LOL! But this time he just fed the ducks:)!

Bunts loved it too!! The last time he fed the ducks down here, he wanted to follow em into the water too! I'm glad he was having so much fun but didn't want to try and jump in the pond:)!

Givin them the last of the popcorn!


The boys and I!

And some geese too!

Oh man! Max didn't want to leave! He loved them!!

This was his "I don't want to leave" face:)!

Hunter got to ride his bike LOTS!!!!! He wore me right out! But he was in HEAVEN!!! He a tough little bugger!!

And Max had fun in the stroller! Both boys had some falls and got some scrapes while we were down there but hey! They're boys right?!

Sat afternoon we met up with My dad, brothers, and some of the cousins and the boys went golfing at Dixie Red Hills! Bunts riding with Dad in the cart!

And then OF COURSE Max wanted to ride:)!

Kaden, Ella, Kyler, and Linc!

We watched the boys tee off on the 1st hole and I just wanted to hit one ball. It had been forever:). Well I tee'd off but I topped the ball and Bunts kinda laughed and said "see Mommies can't hit balls, they can't hit them way up into the sky." LOL!! That little potlicker!! He's too funny!! He always has something up his sleeve:)! The boys and I went back to the condo with my Dad and swam for just a bit! Then back to the course to pick up the golfers and kids and Jess let Bunts drive the cart a little bit!! It was too funny! I recorded it! I thought Bunts was gonna pee his pants he was laughing so hard! Too funny!! We headed over to Chuck a Rama for dinner and Jason got a piece of chicken stuck in his throat. He was half way choking and couldn't get it to come out so ended up taking him the ER but it finally cleared! Poor guy! Sooo glad he's ok!! Sunday Jess headed to Vegas and we headed home. Jason was so nice to drive us home and we followed the rest of them:)!!! Super fun trip!!! Love that place!! And we made it home just in time for Logan's birthday party!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment