Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hunter's First Haircut

Well, Hunter got his very first haircut on his first Halloween!!! Natalee cut his hair for us and she did such a great job!!! Thanks Nat!!!! Jess was probably about ready to kill me, because I had to make sure we could both there for his haircut so that one of us could hold him and the other could video and take pictures. People thought it was so funny that I had a scheduled appointment to get Hunter's haircut at 7 months old, but with that much hair, it was a big deal :) !!! Here's the before:

And the after:

Hunter did really well during the haircut. At the beginning of it, he just sat on Jess's lap and stared at himself in the mirror. Towards the end he started to cry and get fussy. It was nap time and he was tired and he didn't want to hold still any longer. But he really did do so good!!! And I didn't even cry :) Here's some up close pictures of him today

Look at that, no more mullet!! The back is a lot curlier now that it's short and he still has curls in his hair. I was afraid if we cut it, that it wouldn't be curly any more, but there's still curls!!! So, I guess only time will tell if the curls will stay or not.
Thanks again Nat!!! He looks so cute!!!!

11 comments:

  1. How stinkin cute!!! Gosh i miss him!! I love the new hair, it looks so good! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks really cut. It made his hair curlier I think. And I LOVE the costume!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so dang cute!!! I wanna pinch him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anytime!! I am glad the curls stayed!! His costume was way cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys! I made me and Trent a blog so you should add us! Hunter is adorable as usual! Hope you guys had a great Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my hell! He is the cutest thing ever! I love his hair! he he

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mindi! Your little boy is the cutest! I love his hair. Oh, and I left that book in your folder in the staffing office. Sorry I am such a slow poke! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jess & Mindi,

    It was so great to see you guys on Saturday night. You have such a cute little family and we are happy to see all is well. Come visit any time we would love to have you. Hunter is so handsome and I love to hair cut photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Mindi we really need to get together because I miss you guys so much (especially Hunter). Give us a call when you guys are free.

    ReplyDelete