

It was Hunter's 1st Halloween yesterday!! He was a "little stinker" aka a skunk. Doesn't he look so cute!! We trick-or-treated to a few different places and had a great night. He didn't mind his costume as much as I thought he would, but we had to take his top on and off to put him in his carseat, and I think he got tired of that. This was when I was wishing I could just hold him on my lap, but I am very thankful for carseats and the safety they provide. He also got really warm if we were inside, so it didn't stay on for very long. We went to see Jorie for Halloween. She was Tinkerbell this year!!! What some little cutie pies!!!! Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween and got lots of treats and goodies!!!!





Oh! SO cute! Mya was a lil stinker too! haha! :) I'm glad you guys had a Happy Halloween! And I love his new hair cut! He's such a lil doll!
ReplyDelete♥
The skunk must have been the most popular costume this year. Lucy was also a little stinker this year!
ReplyDeleteLil stinker and stinkerbell! Too cute. The hair looks good. Hope you didn't mind my hubby at your place until 6 am!!! Silly boys. I thought I woke up when he came to bed but when I said something he didn't respond so I figured he had been home for a while and was sound asleep. Come to find out, he HAD barely climbed into bed and was pretending to be asleep so I wouldn't know he got home so late. What a punk! Oh well. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is the cutest little stinker ever! I love that costume on him. I can't believe how fast he's growing up!
ReplyDelete