Well, since Hunter's not old enough to say and do really funny/embarrassing things, I guess I'll share my experience with you all that I had tonight!! Oh how embarrassing, but here it goes....So I worked all day (only 12 hours today, that was a record for me to leave on time) and then I had some errands to run. I went to Smith's Marketplace and got some groceries, and then had to run to Albertson's. I was trying to hurry home from work because Jess was making dinner (what a wonderful husband) and I wanted to see my cute little boy. I have to remind you that I was very tired today, but that is no excuse. I got home, pulled in the driveway and was unloading my car, but when I looked in the backseat, I only had grocery sacks from Albertson's, and not Freddy's. So, I looked in the front seat, but they weren't there. I popped the trunk and they weren't there either, my groceries were no where to be found. I looked in the backseat again to make sure I wasn't crazy, but they weren't there. I walked in the house, and I couldn't help but laugh at myself, because who leaves ALL their groceries at the store. I have forgot one sack, btu not ALL. So I told Jess what happened, and he just rolled his eyes, he didn't think it was very funny. He just said "I can't even fathom how you can do that, are you sure you forgot them?" I looked in the whole car one more time, but nope, they weren't there. I called Smith's Marketplace, and told the girl who answered the phone I got home and was missing some groceries, and she asked what items I was missing that I had purchased. I was so embarrassed to admit I was missing everything I had purchased, and read her the items off of my recepit. She said someone had brought the items to customer service, thank heavens for honest people. So, I have to go pick up my groceries next time I go to Logan!!! How embarrassing!! Oh, well, it's definitely not the first blonde thing I have done!!!!:)
Haha! Thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry Mindi, I had a blonde moment on Halloween - I saw this little kid walking into the hospital with an outift on that was completely silver and shiny. It even had a hat/helmet looking thing. I thought to myself, what in the world is he wearing? Why would a mother let him wear that or maybe something is wrong with him. I was pretty curious as to why this kid would be out in public dressed like this. I get into the hospital, and see everyone in the lab wearing HALLOWEEN COSTUMES! I forgot it was Halloween. I felt pretty stupid, but at least I didn't have to admit my mistake to anyone!
ReplyDeleteMindi that is too funny!!! I can see how it can happen ~ I think we really do lose brain cells when we become moms!
ReplyDeleteOh that makes me laugh. But also makes me feel good. I one time ordered my food through the drive through, paid, and then drove off. Yup. I debated going back at all but I was hungry! ha ha.
ReplyDeleteGirl, your not the only one loosing your mind! Mine is long gone too! I think I delivered it when I had Cambree...
ReplyDeleteHahaha!!! Mindi, you're so funny!!! There's just never a dull moment when you're around!! I can't wait to hear you tell the story in real life, Kevin will be so excited!!!:)
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAH! What a funny story! I can't beleive that you forgot everything!
ReplyDeleteYOur little boy is soo cute! ALL THOSE CURLS!!! OHHH!
Haha I feel your pain!! I just did that at wal-mart about an hour ago! I didn't get home just out to my car...but to make it even better it took me about 10 minutes to find my car!! I forgot where i parked! Then realized I had for got my bags inside and had to run back in!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I read that, it made my day!! You should do funny things like this more often.
ReplyDeleteNice one Mindi. I'd like to say I'm surpised but I remember what Jake was like when he was got back from his grave shifts. Hunter's first hair cut pictures are cute. What a stud.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! I think the funniest part is you checking your car three times!! LOL Hunter looked so cute as a little stinker! I can't beleive how big he has gotten!
ReplyDeleteMindi, I just found your blog and was so excited. Hunter is so cute! It was so great to see what you have been up to! Hope (Jensen)
ReplyDeleteMy blog is going private, so if you want to see it please send me your email to my blog! :) 2 days left
ReplyDeleteMindi,
ReplyDeleteyour new family pic is sooo stinking cute. You guys all look great.
I love it. I am laughing so hard! But only because I think I do something like that about every day!
ReplyDelete