Thursday, October 30, 2008

Do you think he needs a haircut??

Well, tomorrow's the big day!!! Hunter is going to get his first haircut on Halloween. I know he needs a haircut. It's so long, it drives me crazy! But I am so sad to get it cut off. Nat's going to cut it for him, so we'll post pics after tomorrow!!! His teeth are still making their way through. Both middle bottom teeth have broke through the gums and are clearly visible. As soon as I can get a picture, I'm going to. But I can feel and see them both!!! Where does the time go??

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I can't believe his hair! Nat told me she was cutting it and I told her just last night to tell you to update. What a nice surprise this morning :) That is so funny about his jumper. I am thinking of getting Rylee one for Christmas because I have to bounce her to sleep too and she loves standing up to jump. I am so jealous that you took a picture of Hunter in the pumpkin. We wanted to do that before I left and never did. Don't tell my mom, she'll be super jealous! Okay, I've blabbed enough. Thanks for the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIs hair is long! What a cute little guy. Hope the haircute goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure his hair will still be absolutely adorable after he gets it cut! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his long curly hair!! Its so cute!! He's a handsome little bugger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! I remember my mom always had a hard time cutting my little brothers hair. They always had these mullet looking things. They were all curly at the bottom and she just loved the curls. :) Can't wait to see the afters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Cow!!! His hair is amazing...how sad to see it go. I love the curls. Jesse's pumpkin is quite impressive, and I love those pictures of Hunter asleep in the bouncer...so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that hair real? I love it! Don't worry, oviously it grows like crazy and will be back to wild in no time. :) Just make sure to keep of few of his locks for a keepsake. Brandt thinks that's gross for some reason. Obviously more sentemental for a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love, love, love him! Did i tell you how much i love him!? He is the cutest thing i have ever seen! Remember to send pictures of his new haircut! I'll be waiting for them! Have a fun and safe halloween, take lots of pictures since i can't be there to see him! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete