Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just catching up :)

Dinner Time!!!!! Hunter is such a good little eater. He has been introduced to most of the baby foods and he loves them all!! He's not even a very messy eater, yet, which I am loving. I know he'll get messier, especially when he starts eating on his own, but it is so much fun to watch him grow and develop. He loves to sit in his high chair. When I first started putting him in it, he loved to rub his hands on the tray to make a screeching sound.



















Here's our injured daddy. This is a picture of Jess a few days after he got home from Germany, babysitting w/his splint and all. Hunter had been to Tasha's, our babysitter, this day while I worked, but I don't usually get home until 8 or 9 pm so we usually make arrangements to have someone pick Hunter up so Tasha doesn't have him all day and night. Well, Jess felt like he could watch him for a few hours until I got home. I called him on my way home to see how things were and I would hear Hunter crying in the background. I hurried home, and this is what I found. Isn't it so sweet.



Aren't I a good mom, propping my kid up with his bottle? I don't even remember what I was doing, but I gave him his bottle and he was out cold after drinking it. I think it is such a sweet picture. It's a rough life, isn't it!


These are just some cute pics of Hunter in his huntin' gear. I think he looks so cute in his camo and his carharts. Jess just can't wait to take him hunting.


2 comments:

  1. yay! finally an update! He gets cuter and cuter every minute! I can't wait to see him again, hopefully this weekend sometime! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Could it be? Is this an update?! Just kidding, but good to see some pics! What a cute boy. Those two are going to love birds. So fun! I love your falled up house. Eric wouldn't let me have corn stalks because they are too messy. What party pooper! I probably would not have had time to get them up anyways....

    ReplyDelete