Hunter and Jorie’s Fall Photo Shoot!!!!!
I love fall!!!!! This is my very most favorite time of year!!! I can’t wait until Hunter is old enough to play in the leaves. I have so many fun memories of that when I was young!!! Jen and I got together to take pics of these two. One day they are going to think we’re crazy for all the things we do. But, Hunter and Jorie both have little John Deer outfits that Kevin bought, so they definitely needed their picture taken, especially before Hunter grows out of his. Don’t they look so dang dute!!!!







Just some fun Halloween pics. I have wanted to get Hunter a Halloween outfit or some jammies, but I can't justify spending the money for something he'll only wear a few times, especially because he his costume for Halloween. The other day Jen and I went to Old Navy, and they had this shirt on sale for really cheap, so he finally got some Halloween clothes to wear. Aunt Misty gave him that bear and he just loves it!!! Thanks Aunt Misty!!







Thanks for the update. I had fun looking at all the pictures. I can't believe that Hunter has two teeth coming!! Brush em' good :) I love the Halloween pictures. And my favorite was your cowboy boots!!! I can't believe you lifted all those pumpkins. You are definately better than me. I think I would have been laughing too hard too. Drop me a line sometime. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteYay! I was so excited to see that you updated! Hunter is so dang cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting. I need to come out and visit sometime! Love you guys
ReplyDeleteMindi,
ReplyDeleteYou are such a darling mommy! Hunter is such a little ladies man! He is adorable! We need to get our kids together and play!
It was fun getting caught up on your blog. I can't beleive how big Hunter is. I obviously don't see you enough. Looks like your all ready for Halloween. Have fun and good luck with the big pumpkin contest!
ReplyDeleteHunter seriously is such a cute baby! I love all his hair and his big eyes!
ReplyDeleteWell, it's about time! I've been waiting for some new pictures! Hunter is adorable! I'm impressed with your muscles - I think if Clint was injured, I probably would have let the pumpkins die!
ReplyDeleteit looks like you're having a great Fall. I love that you were lifting all those pumpkins. They look huge! way to go. Hunter looked way cute for his "photo shoot". I love that you went all out on the decorations for your house. how fun. good luck withe the ankle and school down there!
ReplyDeleteAwe... My baby is getting so BIG!!
ReplyDeleteYou need to bring him to see his Aunt Teen.
Love ya... Teen!
Such cute pics!! I can't beleive how big Hunter is! He is so dang cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch darling pics! (But what do you expect from those such a cutie pie!) I can't believe how big he is getting!
ReplyDelete