Thursday, October 30, 2008

Loving the Jumper

Hunter loves his jumper. The first time we put him in it, he didn't really know what to do. He jumped a little, but nothing major. Now when he's in it, he jumps likes crazy and just smiles and laughs! Jess was watchin him while I was at work last week, and Hunter jumped for a little bit and then fell asleep. It' s funny, because he's not one to just go to sleep, I always have to bounce him. I guess that why this is so calming to him. I think it is such an adorable picture. Don't worry, Jess didn't leave him there. He took him out to finish his nap.



Last Sunday, we had him in the jumper again, and before I knew it he fast asleep. I wish I could fall asleep like that! Such a cute little potlicker, isn't he? And he's so peaceful.




1 comment:

  1. Oh funny to fall asleep like that. It can't be comfortable!

    ReplyDelete