Hunter is getting so big!! Everyday, I am amazed at how fast he is growing and all the new things he learns everyday. It's amazing how much they learn in such a short period of time!!! I'm so happy is growing and developing like he should, but I wish I could just enjoy each stage a little bit longer. But, he sure gets funner and funner everyday!!!!!

I don't know why, but I thought he looked so cute, so I took a bunch of pictures, but this doesn't do justice to how cute he looked to me the night I took this. Sweet dreams!!!

He is scooting all over the place, and loves to get his hands on anything he's not supposed to have. . .cellphones, remotes, DVD/VCR, Sterio, hair straightener cord, etc. I could go on and on!!!! I'm pretty sure he inherited some of his dad's mischevious genes. He gets that look in his eyes sometimes. I know I'm in for it, between Jess and Hunter:)
Hunter is so stinkin' cute! I can't get over his adorable hair! You've done an outstanding job, Mindi! It sure makes you appreciate all of the little things when you see just how quickly they grow up! BTW, I just wanted to let you know that we are expecting #3! We're so excited about it and I am definitely enjoying it since it will be our last one. I don't want to press my luck! Love ya!
ReplyDelete