Monday, December 29, 2008

The Holiday Fun Begins

BLACK FRIDAY!!!! Well,
Gentry, Jen, and I (and
usually Ginger, but she
couldn't go this year) ventured
out shopping at 4 AM!!! We're
crazy I know, but it's so much
fun!!! We started off the day
at Kohl's. The line went all
the way in front of K-mart,
which is where we were
standing in these pictures.
(Thanks Jen for the pics!) We
hit a few other stores and even
went to Kohl's twice, had
breakfast at Angie's (it's
tradition) and we were home
by 9 am!!!




The Saturday after Thankgiving we went to dinner w/Brady and Jenna to The Black Pearl. It's very yummy Chinese food if anyone's looking for a good place to eat. Then off to The Forgotten Carols. We went w/all of Jenna's family and some of Brady's. It was so much fun and a great way to start off the Christmas season!!!!!! I love The Forgotten Carols!!!

Here's a couple of pictures of Hunter on his 8 month b-day!!! I can't believe how big he is getting!!! He is scooting all over the place, I'm sure it won't be long before he's crawling!!! Then we're in trouble:)!! He sits up very well, scoots, eats all kinds of foods and still like them all so far!! He's for sure Jess's child, When he's hungry he wants fed, and he'll eat anything!! I'm very grateful for this and I sure hope it never changes:). I'm sure it will!!




2 comments:

  1. That was a fun night! Wish we could have come last night. We probably should have and we would still have 2 phones instead of one. Dang kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Black Friday shopping too! It's so fun and Amanda and I have a blast doing it every year. Hunter is too cute!

    ReplyDelete