Dad being silly again. All Hunter needs is his little wranglers, and he's set!!!
Thanksgiving Day!!!!!! Jess got up and went on the annual pheasant hunting excursion with his family and some friends, and had a great time!!! We then went down to his mom's for a yummy dinner!!!! Grandma hurried and grabbed the drumstick to put on the highchair in front of Hunter. Right as I was taking the picture, Hunter got a grip on the drumstick!!! He sure wished he could have some:) He is eating pretty much all the baby foods and there's not one that he doesn't like. I'm so grateful for this, but I'm sure it will change. He did get to try mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, beans, and a roll for his 1st Thanksgiving. Hunter, Granmda, Jess, Grandpa, Holly, and Misty

Tracen, Gentry, Tyson, and Trevor

Tracen, Gentry, Tyson, and Trevor
I know it is after Thanksgiving, (and Christmas), but I am so thankful for so many things. I feel like I need to express my gratitude for all that I have. I am first and foremost thankful for the gospel in my life and my loving Heavenly Father and my Savior. I am grateful for the atonement and the plan of salvation. Our time here on earth is so short and unknown. We need to remember what's really important and prioritize our lives. I need to improve on this imensely, but I am working on it. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family, both immmediate and extended. We have such wonderful parents who love and support us and we love them soooooo much!!!! I am grateful for Hunter in our lives and what joy he brings to us!!! I only pray that we can raise him right!!! Having diabetes, I was unsure if I would even be able to have children, let alone have a healthy pregnancy, pretty good delivery and beautiful baby!!!!! I can't imagine my life without Him. I truly could go on for hours with the things I am grateful for, but I will keep my post within reason. We are truly blessed!!!!





Yay! Finally!! Love all the pictures. Hunter is so cute, i miss him already! I think your new years resolution should be to update your blog more then once a month!! Love you guys! See ya sometime this week.
ReplyDeleteWe loved your Christmas card. Hunter is seriously the cutest baby!! I am sure he keeps you busy and entertained!! Oh, we especially loved the Hooters shirt Jess is wearing in one of the pics! ha ha. That was great.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all the cute pictures of Hunter. He is so happy and smily every time I see him!
ReplyDeletei wish i was there:( but i had fun at my dads!!!
ReplyDelete