He finally made it, and we are so proud of him!!!!!! Jess graduated on Saturday, December 13, 2008 from The Jon M. Huntsman School of Business @ USU with a degree in marketing. It snowed like crazy that day, so I didn't even get a picture of him walking outside, I tried, but I was too slow!! He is so relieved to be done with school, but now the job hunt is on, so if anyone knows of any good jobs, let us know!!! Jess has worked so hard in school, just like he does in everything he does. He studied many long hours, both late at night and EARLY in the morning (like getting up at 3 or 4 am). I always felt so guilty, because I was never a diligent student. I did what I had to, always procrastinated, and crammed like crazy. And I was really okay with a B, but Jess always worked so hard and did his very best and his grades show it!!!! We are so proud of him!!! Jess we love you so much!!!!! Thanks for being the best husband and daddy!!! Congratulations!!!


Zach, who is married to my cousin Megan, also graduated the same day!!! That was fun to have a lot of our family there.
Jess, Hunter, and I
Us with Carol and Grant

All our family that was there. Mine and Jess's parents, Jason, Lesley, and their kids. Gentry and Tyson were there for the graduation, but had to leave early. They went on a cruise to Mexico with Tyson's family!! Thanks to all of you for all of your love and support!!!

After the graduation, we went out to eat at Iggy's. Mmmm, it was ggod. Jeremy and Tonya and their kids came to eat also, but weren't here yet when we took this picture.
Just finishing up....Jason's enjoying a little ice cream. Dontcha love when people take pictures while your eating:)
Looks like he enjoyed it!!!
Jess had both of the boys boxing with him. Here's Kaden ready for some more!!! Jess loves to wrestle with these two little potlickers!!!!
Saturday night, after the graduation, we headed down to Ogden with my parents and Jason and Lesley and their kids to see the lights. They have a bunch of little house/display things with all different kinds of decorations, some for fun, and some to advertise different companies, etc. It was really fun, COLD, but FUN!!!







Mindi-
ReplyDeleteYou have such a cute family! This is Kristen (Mathews) Reams from High School. I came across your blog and noticed that your husband just graduated and is on the job hunt. Just wanted to let you know about the program my husband is in if you are interested. It's called the AMC Fellows Program (it's a civilian program with the Army- you can't get deployed or anything). Anyway, if you have good enough grades, you can get accepted into this five year program. The first year you move to Texas and they pay for you to get your MBA (all of your schooling is paid for and you receive a salary for the year). You get your degree from Texas A&M. After graduation, you pick a career field you want to work in and go from there. Anyway, I don't know if it's something your husband would be interested in, but if he is you can e-mail me at jonreams@yahoo.com. We were pretty excited when Jon got in- I don't know very many programs that pay for your degree AND pay you to get your degree.
Sorry if this isn't up your alley and this is just a long, annoying message :) Hope everything is going well for you guys.
Kristen
Congrats Jess!!! That is awesome!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jesse! What an accomplishment! I'm sure it is such a relief to be DONE!
ReplyDeleteJesse I have been meaning to tell you congrats on this every time I see you I seem to forget!! It is such a great accomplishment, and so nice to be done!!! Good for you, Congrats!
ReplyDelete