Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A new Crib!!!!!!

Well, our original crib that we had got recalled during the summer. I searched everywhere to find a new crib to replace our old one, that I liked, but that was also reasonable in price. I finally found one the beginning of December., and we recieved it a few days later!! Luckily we have such a great dad to do all the work of taking a crib apart and then putting the new one together. Here's Jess hard at work. He's got the crib resting on his neck, so he can use both hands to put the darn thing together. I really did help, but I wasn't being much help at this point:)


Jess is such a hard worker, a wonderful husband, and a super fanatastic dad!!!!! Hunter loves his new crib, and I love how well it matches his bedding!!!!

Hunter is such a happy baby and we are having so much fun with him!!!!! He learns something new everyday!!!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE that crib. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little boy is so cute! Those eyes are so darling! It is fun to watch him grow on your blog.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had to pay for a new crib even though the old one was recalled? Hopefully you got something out of it. We missed the Forgotten Carols this year since Eric thought dirt biking in Moab was more important :) Maybe next year..... Hunter seems like such a funny guy. I am sure he keeps you busy and entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hunter is such a cute little shit!! I swear he gets cuter and cuter everyday! I just want to pinch him!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the new crib. Thanks for a fun day today! It makes me realize how much I miss getting together with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hunter is looking so big, what a stud in his new crib. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mindi, I love the new crib! you are so darn cute! It was good to see you the other day, I hope your day at work went well, I hope I didn't leave you with a busy day!

    ReplyDelete