The Thursday before Memorial weekend, I got to babysit Jorie while Jen was at work, so of course there had to be pictures!! She is so cute and sweet and cudly. Oh how I miss the cuddling, but I do love the wrestling of my sweet little boy. He is definitely all boy and loves to wrestle and be noisy. Jess loves to wrestle with him already and Hunter is catching on pretty darn quick.

Jorie was sad for a few minutes and then she spotted this toy, which she also has in pink, so this kept her attention and they played for, um not very long, but for a little bit:).

Jorie got sad again and so I thought maybe she was hungry, I put her in the high chair, but she wasn't really interested in eating, and Hunter started crying and whining. So, I played with them both and Jorie and I were rocking in the recliner when Jorie spotted the little activity center. She was really into this, so I put her in it so she could play and she loved it.

Jorie was acting hungry again and Hunter was also, so I had to feed them both at the same time. They were both content, so I just fed them where they were. I can't believe how different two kids can be. Jorie would take a bite of food and then look around and enjoy. When Hunter eats, especially when he was just eating baby food, I couldn't get the food to his mouth fast enough without him crying/fussing between each bite. Just as I was thinking to myself how good I was doing alternating spoons to feed the right kid the right food, Hunter got one bite of Jorie's baby food. Oh well, right:) (I did wash the spoon though).

After breakfast, I started a Baby Einstein movie for them and I hurried and unloaded the dishwasher. I could hear them talking and I walked back in to the living room to find Jorie fast asleep with her blankie. So, sweet! So I laid her down for a nap. I got to hurry and jump in the shower and then laid Hunter down for his nap and finished getting ready.

Hunter and Jorie both have USU outfits, so I have really wanted to get some pictures of them together. We did our best, but Hunter wanted to crawl all over the place and Jorie cried when she didn't have her blankie. I still think they turned out pretty cute. And thank goodness, Ashlee and Rylee came to visit, they were a big help in getting Hunter and Jorie to pay attention.


I LOVE this picture. Hunter was putting Jorie's binkie back in her mouth. He did this a few times while she was here, but he never tried to put it in his mouth. They are at such a fun age.

Here's Rylee and Hunter. I can't believe how big they are getting. Rylee just jumped in and was ready to play. Hunter's to the age where he likes to take things from others and he even pushed Rylee. So, I've got to figure out how to teach a 14 month old to share and be nice, and I'm afraid it will be a challenge for years.

I just really thought this picture is funny, the way Hunter's holding Rylee's face.

And can you believe how blond Rylee's hair is. It was black when she was born, and it's pretty much all white except for the very tips of her ponytail. I love it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment