Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lawn mower vs. Vacuum

Well, I finally got to clean our house really good and deep last Thursday. It was much needed!!! When I got to vacuuming, Hunter pulled out his lawnmower, and kept trying to run/clash in to the vacuum. Normally he just looks at the vacuum and then runs away, but not this time, he went after it!! Everytime he'd push the lawnmower in front of the vaccum, I would jokely say something like "hey, or you better quit doing that," and Hunter would just laugh so hard!! So, here's Hunter with his lawnmower!!He LOVES pushing this thing around!!!
I tried to get some action shots one-handed, while I was still vacuuming. Apparently he's having fun!!

For dinner, Jess brought us some McD's. I can hardly believe it, but Hunter can eat a whole McDouble!! What a piggy!!
Hunter loves to wrestle with anyone who's laying on the ground!!!!

Jess got these new chairs, which arrived that day, so he opened them up to check them out. Hunter loved to sit in them!!

2 comments:

  1. That's right, get him trained early. Clint does most of our vacuuming at our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha how cute is that!

    ReplyDelete