So, I have been a horrible blogger lately!! I have so much to catch up on, but life just never seems to slow down! But I just have to write down this little memory of my sweet little boy before I forget. Lesley's sister gave us a little slide and a basketball hoop for Hunter. He's only tried out the slide so far, but he LOVES it. . .pictures to come! We tried it out today for the first time and then I decided to rake up some pine needles in our back yard. While I'm outside doing whatever, I'm just pleased if Hunter if staying around where I can see him. Well today I looked over and he playing with two 5 gallon buckets that are by our dog kennel and shed. I didn't think much of it at first, and then I thought to myself. . .I wonder what's in there? Much to my disgust, I found about 3 inches of water, an array of bugs, and my sweet little boy just having the time of his life splashing in the water!!! I immediately took him inside to wash his hands. I know, I know, that is just minor for what the future has in store for me. But, seriously. . .that is so gross!!!! Boys just have to be boys I suppose:) He is still my sweet little boy though!!
Yeah, I am sure I have not clue what is to come!! Can't wait to see ya this weekend!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how they are {all boy} already? I think the same thing about my little guy--and he isn't even a year yet! Crazy how they are just born that way. It was so good seeing you at Founders day last week. Your little family is too cute!
ReplyDeleteIt really is funny, because Laynee and Shay scream bloody murder if they see a bug. You wouldn't catch them jumping in a puddle of bug water! That's too cute!
ReplyDeleteThat is gross. So cute though :) He is such a cute little guy!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! I need to get your number so I can call you and we can have play dates with our kids.
ReplyDeleteWOw, I can't beleive how big Hunter is getting! What a relief that he did good in day care!
ReplyDelete