Thursday, September 3, 2009

2nd day of daycare and 1st pictures on the fridge!!

So last Wednesday, I had a recertification class, but it started after Jess had to be to work, so I dropped Hunter off at daycare. I was a little nervous about it. I thought he might bawl just because he remembered he got dropped off on Monday. Well, we walked in to his room, and I was talking to the teacher, and I couldn't even keep Hunter in my arms, he wanted to get down and play. I let him down, but we were still half way holding hands, and he pushed my arm away!! SAD, huh!! No, it was actually really really good!! But it does make you fell good when they want you and no one else, (most of the time) :). I was so happy that he was happy and wanting to play. It made the whole process much easier! Hunter also has made some pretty cool pictures, with some help:). So, of course they had to go on the fridge!!! The tree on the left he made last Wednesday, and the bird he made just this past Tuesday!!

2 comments:

  1. I think I see an artist's talent in those pictures - good job Hunter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Hunter!! I am guessing that the day care is just for hostpital employees??? It just sounds like a nice place and it's close to my work! I am getting worried about finding someone to watch him.....

    ReplyDelete