
Hunter caught on pretty quick to put the candy in his sack so he could get some more. And he loved eating all the treats!! We walked around the booths and got some yummy Pizza Plus for lunch. Then it was time for the Trout Scramble and this was Hunter's 1st time getting to do it!!
Here we are waiting to get started
As you can tell, Hunter's not too excited about the whole thing!! 
Here's Mandy, Alex, Me, Hunter, Andy w/Shay but you can't see her, and Brady with his nephew Alex but you can't see him either.
And we're off. The water was extremely cold, so I knew Hunter wouldn't like it, but he's gotta try right!! So, he cried and held his feet up out of the water the whole time. I'm such a mean mom aren't I. Jess was helping with the trout scramble, so he was there, but didn't get in any pictures. I'm was proud to say that I caught a lot of fish for Hunter, and even one-handed, since for the last five years I've tried for myself, and with 2 hands, I think I've maybe caught 1 or 2.
We caught a fish, but ours didn't have a tag darn it. If they have a little metal tag on them, you win a prize. Oh well, it was fun trying. . .I think:). Better luck next year!! I did the 2 trout scramble's for the women and I won a ham! Better than nothing. The grand prize is a night's stay at The Anniversary Inn, so maybe one day!
After getting cleaned up and a nice nap, my mom and dad came out for a delicious trout dinner. I discovered that Hunter loves corn on the cob, a lot!! He was chowing down. Here's just a couple pictures. Jess was helping cook, so he didn't get to eat dinner with us. We're so happy that Grandpa and Grandma Jones coudl come and they also came for the Trout Scramble. It was fun to have them here. 
That night Jenna and Brady, and Andy and Ash (who just moved to back , well to Boise from Michigan, but so much closer) came over to our house and hung out for a little while. It was so fun to just hang out!!



Looks like fun, I'm pretty impressed with your fish catching skills. We wish we could have been there!
ReplyDelete