We finally got some new family pictures on August 31, 2009. My parents were so nice to help us out. We took them down by Logan River, on the River Walk Trail. I borrowed my friend, Terri's, flash for my camera and then I forgot to put new batteries in the flash just like I was told, but I think they turned out pretty good considering. A lot of these are pretty similar, but these were my very favorites. My dad was the photographer and my mom was there to entertain Hunter. Thanks so much for your help!! I wanted to get some pictures in a couple different outfits, but Hunter was so done before we even started. Hopefully one day he'll like pictures:-)!! So enjoy!!
Fun pictures Mindi! It's always so hard to get a perfect one with little kids...they always move right when you snap it! Looks like you're playing catch up with the blog - I love seeing the pictures of what you've been up to...it's my way of staying in touch with everyone at home! Keep'em coming!
ReplyDelete