Hunter had his 18 month appointment and all was well!! He weighs 23 lbs and is 33 in tall. I don't have the paper with me that tells me the percentiles, but he's like 17th for weight and 70th for height. He did have to get two shots, so that's never fun. I'm going to take some pictures of him one of these days, so those are to come. Some of the fun things about Hunter right now are:
-He's a jabber box.
-He's gives the best kisses. He has some little farm animals and gives them great big smack kisses.
-He loves talking on the phone!
-He loves to do buckles. He'll stand at his high chair and do the buckles and then whine for me to undo them and he'll do this for a long time!!
-He really loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!! I hope he keeps liking Mickey Mouse, because we're going to Disneyland this next July with my family!! I'm so excited!!
-He loves the tub. When I start the water, he just stands at the tub waiting and if I take him out of the bathroom to get him undressed, he just screams.
-He absolutely loves to be outside. If I ask him if he wants to go outside and to find his shoes, he'll get his shoes and sit down and wait for me to put them on. And then he just cries when we have to come inside. Last year, when he was just a little baby, he was the same. If he was upset, we'd take him outside and he'd calm right down.
-He know where his ears, nose, mouth, belly, hair, toes, fingers, and teeth are. He know where his eyes are, ut it takes a few tries to find them. He's so smart!!
-He loves his independence, and doesn't like help if he's doing it on his own.
-He's started with this little mischievious smirk, smile thing. I'm still yet to get a picture of it, but I was watching our wedding video, and there's a picture of Jess on there with that same little smirk. I'm going to have to post of picture of both.
-Words he says: mom, dad, bye, hello, dog, outside, cardshack, elk (he said that the day of his appt, right after we got home from Yellowstone. And he says it so cute), thanks, no, toodles (from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse), and I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of. And he says a whole bunch of stuff I can't understand.
-Some of his faovorites foods: mac 'n cheese, spaghettios, froot loops, McD's double cheeseburgers (he eats the whole thing by himself), chicken nuggets, bananas, capri suns, fruit snacks, corn (especially on the cob), green beans, and more.
Hunter, we love you sooooooooo much are so blessed to have you in our lives!!! You are a little bundle of joy!! Everyday is so much fun and I'm amazed with all he picks up and learns!!!
The Last Christmas of the Decade
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment