Lesely's sister gave us this little slide and Hunter loves it!! Here's a bunch of pictures of him playing on it!!
Look at that cute little wrangler bum!!! He loves to try and climb up the slide!!
Hunter on the steps with our pumpkins and corn stalks!!! Mom harvested all the pumpkins last year (because he had a broken ankle and was non-wt bearing on crutches) in the rain with dad laughing at me (because they were freakin' huge and slippery), so he harvested all these by himself this year!! I did help with the corn stalks. I love this time of year!!!!
I cannot believe how big and cute Hunter is! He is soooo handsome! He looks like he is so much fun, too! I can't wait to see him, again! I'm sure he and Coop will have a blast together.
Jess and I were married June 11, 2004! I can't believe how the time flies! Since we had our 2nd kiddo I went to part-time as an RN at LRH on the float pool! I really like my job, and I'm so thankful I have one. But I LOVE being a wife and a mom!! Jesse works for Harris Research as The Product Sales Manager! I know he misses being outside but he really enjoys his job! We have two little potlickers, Hunter (almost 3) and Max (almost 1), who keep us on our toes! We just moved into our new home 1/12/11! This was our 8th and hopefully final move in the 6 1/2 years we've been married:)! Now we're just tryin to keep up with life!
Hunter is the cutest kid ever!!!!! He's full of life and LOTS of energy!! He loves his trike, trucks, books, kids, being outside, and tons more!! We love him SOOO much and are so blessed to have such a cute little boy!!! He's the light of our life!!
I cannot believe how big and cute Hunter is! He is soooo handsome! He looks like he is so much fun, too! I can't wait to see him, again! I'm sure he and Coop will have a blast together.
ReplyDelete