Saturday, October 3, 2009

4-wheeler ride to see the Elk

Late Sunday afternoon, August 30, we went on a little 4-wheeler ride to the south end of Paradise to see some pretty big elk in a high fence area.

Here's, Ev & Richard, Norm & his wife , Holly and Chance, and Gentry & Tyson.

Tyson, Hunter, and Gentry with a buffalo in the background. That's that little balck dot you can see.

Richard, Gent, Tys, and Bunts



Holly, Chance, and Hunter

Grant, Carol, Me, Hunter, and Jess

This is one of my favorite pictures from the ride. I love that the elk was right on the ridge in the skyline. I know some of these pictures are blury, but they're all I've got. We sat at the bottom of this hill and watched a few elk, had a drink, and enjoyed some delicious zuchini banana bread that Carol made.

Here's our cute little family!

Gent, Holly, and Bunty

Hunter loved running around in the back of the ranger and Aunt Gentry was so nice to feed him so much bread! He was loving it!!

Hunter had just started giving kisses. Here he is giving Aunt Holligans a kiss. (Iknow it's blury, I'm so sad)

We ahd to man all sides of the ranger, so he didn't fall out. And you can see his very own little table that Gent kept supplied with bite sized pieces of bread.

It was definitely a fun ride!!!

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! I'm sure Hunter had a blast:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your family pic is SOOO dang cute, GOOD WORK:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun, I love 4-wheeler rides. I wish we were up there more so we could take a few more!

    ReplyDelete