Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Park City!!!!!

We headed out for annual girls trip to Park City on Sept 18-19th. It was so much fun!! Ash Summers, Ash Woolf, and I rode with Sheena and we left a little earlier than the other car. We had a few stops to make, of course Target was on the list along with the rock shop!! We ate lunch at The Training Table, which was delicious and then met the rest of the girls in Park City. Jenna, Brooke, Chersti and George rode with Kiesha in her van. Broooke's in-laws were so kind to get us a condo to stay in at The Canyons! It was so nice!! We got settled in, snakced and chatted for a little while and then it was off to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays! Our waitresses, I can't remember her name but it was different, threw our straws to each of us and said Weeeee each time! It was the most interesting thing I've ever seen a restaurant. I guess that would be ok if there were kids there, but there wasn't. We laughed our heads off all night and had a blast!!
Of course we played Guitar Hero!! Here's Ash and Jenna gettin' ready to rock!! I don't know why, but I usually only take one picture like this, and Ash is the one in it!! It must be the pregnant thing!!
Here's Ash and cute George!! He was so good!!! We stayed up late talking, eating treats, and Sheena did some foot zoning. Then we all found a place to sleep since there was 1 bed, a hide-a-bed, and then the bench by the kitchen table made out into a little bed and there was 8 of us and George. Saturday we were off to the outlets!! We did some good hard shopping and Sheena and got the best deals I'm pretty sure:-)!!! We conspired together!!


Then we ended the day with a late lunch to Cafe Rio, poor Ash Summers was starving and I'm sure Brooke was too!!!!!! It was delicious and then we were on our way home!! It was so much fun and it's something I hope we continue to do!!! I was very excited to get home and see Hunter though! He slept at Grandpa and Grandma Jones', because Jess was in Montana for drill. Thanks Dad and Mom for watching him!!

Here's George, Cherstie, Ash Woolf, Me, Sheena, Jenna, Ash Summers, Brooke, and Kiesha!! Thanks ladies for a fun weekend!! We missed those that weren't there, hopefully next year!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Lot's of new fun pictures. I am sad I missed the girls' weekend. It looks like you had a blast. It was good I didn't go though. I LOVE your new family pictures. They turned out great!! My favorite is the one of you both holding Hunter's hand and looking down at him. So cute! Well, talk to you soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad that I missed out too - Ash said she had lots of fun, we just had that MD appointment in Salt Lake & I didn't want to miss it! Next time though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend it was! It think the waitress' name was like Shasta. Does that sound right? ha ha. She was an odd ball. Glad you took some pics! I will probably "borrow" them for my blog if you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so blasted jealous and perturbed that I didn't get to come because of a stupid wedding! (OK...it is Jared's sister, but honestly, doesn't she know this is a necessary trip for my zen and well-being!)

    ReplyDelete