
I took him outside to play in the leaves, but it took a little coaxing to get him interested. What a cheeser!
Just raking the leaves. Grandpa would have really loved if we really would have raked all the leaves:). We just played in them though!
My parent's have this scooter and Hunter LOVES it!! He either just stands on it and will sometimes let you push him, or he straddles it and walks around with it. But he LOVES it!!Friday night Hunter slept at Grant and Carol's, because I had to work on Saturday adn Grandma Carol was so nice to watch him. But, by surprise I was put on-call, so I did sleep until 10 a.m. and then I headed down to Carol's around noon. Carol, Gentry, Holly, Hunter, and I went to lunch at Texas Roadhouse and it was delicious! 
Then we made sugar cookies in the afternoon and just hung out! Hunter really liked those sugar cookies! But who doesn't like sugar cookies!! I ate way more than my fair share!! Sometimes we'd joke that an arm or a head broke off of a cookie, so we just HAD to eat that one:)! They were delicious!!
Sunday was Stake Conference, and I really wanted to go, but Hunter started with a yucky sounding cough in the middle of the night, so I didn't want Hunter to be coughing around everyone. Sunday afternoon we headed over to my parent's house for dinner. But before I could get Hunter into the car, he ran over to his trike. This is his new favorite thing to do outside!! He LOVES to ride this trike from Tracen and Trevor. His legs aren't quite long enough to reach the pedals, but he just pushes himself along with his feet. He gets going pretty fast and has turfed it a few times. These pictures are similar, but they're all cute!








Hunter is so CUTE he is getting so big!!! CUTE pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteThis post was filled with cute pics!! I really need to make some homemade sugar cookies. I LOVE them! Sounds like you had a very fun filled weekend.
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of Hunter in the leaves! It turned out way cute. It would even be cute in Sepia or with the old photo overlay/grunge border. It's a good one to play with. I love it! I can't believe how big he is getting!
ReplyDeleteFun fall activities! Looks like you've been busy playing. Your sugar cookies are super cute...I never go to the trouble of piping anything...you're lucky if it gets sprinkles on the frosting. Hunter is so cute. He's at that stage where his shoes start to get ruined from dragging them on the ground while he rides his toys. Can't believe how big he is getting!
ReplyDelete