Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just some random pictures

Here's some pictures of Hunter and Jorie. They are so funny in the morning. Jorie had just gotten to our house and Hunter had just woken up, and they were just chillin' together in the recliner with their blankies, watchin' Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.


Jorie just terrin' up the place with Hunter's hammer

Does he say mischief or what????


This is his favorite spot. He loves to sit on the banana chair, in his room, and read his books. It'll be really quiet sometimes and I'll wonder what he's in to. About 75% of the time he's just in his room reading his books. The other 25% of the time. . . .well, that's a different story:-)!!! Enjoy, there's still more posting to come!!! I'm off to St. George bright and early in the morning, so I'd better go to bed!!

2 comments:

  1. Hunter is getting so big! Your latest 4-wheeler adventure looked liked fun. Jax loves the 4-wheeler rides. It actually snowed up here already and Jake has been out doing doughnuts with Jaxon on the lawn. Gotta love boys right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love it. Hunter is so dang cute. SO when you went on your four wheeler ride you should have stopped by and said hi :) I bet you saw our house too out in roundvalley. It looks like you had a fun time

    ReplyDelete