Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Update

I went to the Dr. yesterday, Wednesday February 3, and all was well!! HR was normal. He said I'm measuring about 26.5 weeks and I'm 27.5 weeks. So, we'll just keep watching things. I was never overly big with Hunter, pretty much just right on but he was 9-2 when he was born at 39 weeks. So maybe this babe won't brake the 9 lb mark!! I got some samples and a prescription for Protonix for my lovely heartburn. It hasn't been aweful, but now I'll have it when it does get worse. This little boy is quite the active little thing!! I don't remember Hunter moving quite as much as this little one, I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!! I also had some blood drawn, a shot in my keester (the rhogam shot because my blood type is O-), and I go back in 3 weeks!!! I'm so excited to meet this little one!! About 12 more weeks!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I forgot Hunter was so big! I hope this guy is a little smaller. I can't imagine much bigger than what Deegan was! ha ha. Glad everything is going well! Good luck with the house! We had no luck trying to sell ours by owner so I hope it works out better for you. Realtor fees suck! :) But I do know some good realtors if you decide to go that way. Building is alot of work but so fun to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! I can't wait to meet him either. I've been thinking the same thing about my little one. I'm not sure if she's just overly active or if I just don't remember feeling Carlee this much, but I definitely feel her all the time now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the heartburn! I totally feel you! That is the one thing I super hate about being prego. If only I didn't love late night treats so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on the movement thing too. This baby is outta control...scary since they are #2. But I'm sure we'll love the wild children.

    ReplyDelete