Monday, February 22, 2010

Update

Well, we haven't really been up to much of anything the last week. We celebrated my birthday and Valentine's Day a couple weekends ago. Friday I finally got my hair redone, I just went all dark again, much less maintenance. Jess and I went on date on Friday night before my birthday and Grandma Carol watched Hunter. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and then went to see Blindside. It was SO much fun to have a date night, since we rarely do anymore. Saturday, my birthday, I was supposed to go to a photo class but it was cancelled. So Hunter and I just hung out and Jess went snowmobiling. Saturday night we had yummy Navajo Tacos for dinner at Carol and Grant's for my birthday and spent some quality time with the fam. Sunday we had Stake Conference, but didn't go because Hunter spiked a fever. Sunday evening my mom made dinner for my birthday and we hung out with my family. It was a wonderful weekend with LOTS of celebrating! The only picture I have from the last couple weeks is of me and my cake, but it's not a good picture, so sorry for the pictureless post. And just yesterday (Sunday) marked 30 weeks pregnant!!!! I can't believe I've only got 10 more weeks, well really 9 because they'll for sure induce me at 39 weeks. This baby boy is so active and I love every minute of it!! I love to feel and watch my stomach move! I feel really great and still no swelling, just sock lines after I'm on my feet at work all day. My reflux has settled down too, so I haven't needed many tums or my protonix really yet. I go back to the Dr. on Friday, Feb 26th. Hunter is as cute and fun as ever!! He is COMPLETEY FULL of mischief and is a HUGE tease!!! He keeps us laughing and on our toes all the time! He's had a cold, so I've been wiping his nose a lot. Well the other night I was getting him in the tub and he reached up to the back of the toilet to get a tissue. I started to get after him, because he does like to waste tissue and toilet paper, but he got one before I could stop him and then I watched him carefully wipe his nose and then put his tissue in the garbage. It was too cute!! I love watching him learn new things and seeing him grow and develop. He has been singing the ABC's a lot and loves to sing E-I-E-O, not E-I-E-I-O, just E-I-E-O. It's so funny! Hunter's birthday is in 1 more month!! I can't believe my baby boy's gonna be 2 years old!!! Well that's about all that we've been up to other than work. We are heading to St. George in just a couple weeks and I can't wait for some warm weather!! Jess is playing in a softball tournament with Tyson. Hopefully the Dr. won't tell me not to go, because it is a much needed getaway!! I'll let ya know what the doc says on Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow you will be having your baby before you know it. So I am totally calling you next week and a day you are not working I want to come see you. I told my mom her and Dale can hold the babies while I get out of the house for an hour so I want to come see you. I think Jerzee will love playing with Hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack-I thought about you on your birthday, but didn't make it over to sing!-lucky you ;). Hunter is such a doll. Glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri invited me to see her blog, so I've just taken the liberty of looking at everyone I know. Your page is SO adorable!! You and Jess, and Hunter all look SO GREAT! I am excited for you to have baby number two, how fun! Your hair looks great too, and I totally agree all dark is so much less maintenance.

    ReplyDelete