Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh...the funny things he says and does!!

Of course Hunter's not looking at me in these pictures, but they show his mischievious side pretty well. Last Thursday we went to lunch at Old Grist Meal with Gentry, Holly, and Grandma Carol. Hunter was such a good boy and atemy turkey sandwich so well (I didn't think he'd like it that much, but he loved it and at a lot!). Towards the end of our lunch, I was giving him pieces of my sugar cookie and it was just sitting on the table in front of me. I turned my head for a second, and he stood up in the high chair and snitched a big piece of the top of the sugar cookie (you know, the best part) and sat back down and shoved it in his mouth before I could even say anything!! We all just busted up laughing including him. It was so dang funny!!!


Just a random picture! I can't believe how big he's getting!! What a skinny little turd! This past Saturday morning, Hunter was laying in bed with us and he was crawling over top of us and wrestling around and he bonked his head on our headboard. Jess asked him how that felt and then he asked him if he was seeing stars? Hunter said, "no hearts....and stars." It was too dang cute!!


This is Hunter's latest thing he loves to do....wear other people's shoes around!! Just the last couple of weeks he's started doing this and it's so darn cute!! This was on Superbowl Sunday at the Fish House. When he has someone's shoes on, he'll walk around saying their name and shoes. These are Grant's, so he walked around saying "papa's shoes." So cute!!



Then he didn't take the greatest nap, so he was kind of whiny. I was holding him and I had 2 chocolat chip cookies waiting for me to eat and he snitched them both up and took bites out of both of them!! What a little potlicker!! He's definitely a tease!!


And here's Grandma and Grandpa enjoying the game!!!

1 comment:

  1. what a funny guy! I am excited to have stories like this about Deegan! He sure is cute Mindi!

    ReplyDelete